Our friends at Callaway Golf have done it again. This year they produced the most popular driver in golf—the EPIC Driver with Jailbreak Technology. And throughout the month of July, you can win this amazing golf club with one single shot in the game you know and love.
Your score doesn’t matter. You can post a -30 or a +30 and still have a chance to win. The name of the game is distance—we are giving away the #1-selling driver in golf after all.
We will be holding five separate contests throughout the month of July—four separate weekly contests and one that will last the entire month. The winner of all five will receive an EPIC Driver, which retails for $499.99. We are looking for four big hitters—the biggest of hitters in fact—over the course of four weeks. The player with the longest drive across the four weeks listed below will win an EPIC driver.
On top of that, the player with the longest YouTubed hole-in-one during July will also take home the club.
Contest One: Longest Drive Between Saturday, July 1-Friday, July 7
Contest Two: Longest Drive Between Saturday, July 8-Friday, July 14
Contest Three: Longest Drive Between Saturday, July 15-Friday, July 21
Contest Four: Longest Drive Between Saturday, July 22-Friday, July 28
Contest Five: Longest Hole-in-One Between Saturday, July 1-Monday, July 31
Each contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. central time on the designated start date and close at 11:59 p.m. central on the end date. We will pull information across all LIVE game modes—contest play, prize play and invitational game modes—in states that allow prize play. Only games played on these machines will be eligible to win.
All courses will be eligible during this time. Have a course that you believe is conducive for a long drive from 2005 or 2007? Fire it up. Any course will work.
Each Monday after a contest has concluded, we will announce the winner from the previous week. At the end of the month, we will celebrate the longest YouTube in all of its brilliance and officially close out an EPIC month.
That’s it. Just play your game—check in using your Player Card, credit card, Lost Card ID or Cardless ID & Pin—and you have a chance to win no matter how well you shoot.
A few items of note:
- The contest is limited to prize play states only. Non-Prize Play states are ineligible and include Alaska, Louisiana, New Jersey and South Dakota.
- Home Editions are also ineligible for this contest
- Players are only eligible to win one driver during the month. If you are highlighted on Goldentee.com for your spectacular driving skills and the proud owner of a new EPIC Driver, you won’t be able to win again. (We want to spread the love.)
- To help us track you down, be sure you have a web account tied to your player card or other means of check in. You can accomplish this on LIVEWIRE or download the GT Caddy app.
- We will reveal our winners on LIVEWIRE and reach out to players after each contest throughout the month of July. By the end of the month, five players will have an amazing new Callaway club in their bag.