The end-all-be-all guide for Golden Tee 2019!
Posted on September 25, 2018 at 4:00 PM UTC
Golden Tee 2019 successfully launched earlier this morning and hundreds of machines are being updated as we type out this story. Thousands will be updated by the end of today, with the rest coming through the week and early into October.
Make sure you check Find-a-Game to see when 2019 starts popping up to a location near you! If you're not caught up on all of the goodness that is in store with 2019, don't worry! There is a lot to process with our 30th Anniversary Edition! The links below will get lead you straight to all of the great features 2019 has to offer!
- Find a GT 2019 Near You! - As soon as a game is updated, the marquee image will change, as well as the icon on Google Maps.
- Golden Tee's 30th Anniversary - Celebrate 30 years of Golden Tee Golf with this amazing attract mode video
- Golden Tee 2019 Sales Trailer - If you want to hear all about this year's version of the game in one 2-and-a-half minute video, then we've got you covered!
- John 'Freaking' Daly - The man, the myth, the legend-ary PGA golfer joins the Golden Tee team in 2019! The two-time major winner, best known for his massive drives and charismatic and colorful attitude on and away from the course, will be featured in Real Time Rivals, an all-new game mode that will makes its debut in Golden Tee 2019.
- Real Time Rivals - Three divisions: bronze, silver and gold. Nine rivals, including the one and only John Daly! Work your way up the chain and take down as many golfers as you can! If you’re feeling very lucky, you can take on John Daly for a chance at fame and glory. But, be aware, he can go very low!
- Introducing Events Mode - Welcome to Events Mode. Call it a playground, call it a sandbox, call it whatever you want, but we're taking chances with this new form of prize play mode in GT 2019 and we know that you're going to love it. We want to see what you want to play, and this ambitious 2019 mode will take a variety of factors that include wind, tee boxes, entry fee and more to change the way Golden Tee is played. We're turning knobs that we've never turned before to offer different types of prize play contests that YOU, the player, have never experienced before.
- The Ultra Shot - There's a new way to earn extra shot points in Golden Tee 2019! Say hello to the "Ultra Shot." A player's shot will be considered an "ultra shot" when their shot goes directly in the cup and does not touch the green at all (while also meeting the requirements of being worthy of great shot points). That means that your dunks will also now be worth double the Great Shot Points!
- Introducing the Shot Meter - Try and perfect your game by using the brand-new shot meter! After your shot takes off in the air or down the green, use the shot meter to view your direction and power. Take advantage of this new tool to help cut down on missed putts or over-cut tee shots!